Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My parents vacation and Halloween party!



I worked my first Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party last week and I had two groups of friends visit me while they enjoyed the festivities. Here is a great picture of Mickey and my friends, with Mickey and Minnie with their awesome Vampire and Witch costumes on.

My parents came to visit me this past week and we had a great time visiting the parks. Here we are at Epcot, where we spent our first day. It was a lot of fun. I think we decided our favorite ride was Soarin'. I really enjoyed the fireworks show, Illuminations, at the end of the day as well.

The next day we went to Hollywood Studios. We all rode Tower of Terror twice! We got to see a fun band called Mulch, Sweat, and Shears and watched the Pixar parade. My Dad and I rode Rockin' Roller Coaster which was, as always, really fun. I left early this day to go work the Halloween Party and my parents stayed to see Fantasmic.

The third day we went to Animal Kingdom. This picture shows us in front of the Tree of Life. We watched a lot of shows at this park including: The Lion King, It's Tough to be a Bug, the Street Party band, and Findng Nemo the Musical. Finding Nemo was really amazing. I think it's probably the best show I've seen at Disney World. We rode Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, and the Safari. It poured down rain in the middle of the day but we had fun through it.

The last day of my parents trip they spent in Magic Kingdom and came to visit me while I was working. Here is a picture of them meeting Mickey. Mickey and Minnie were very excited to meet them. We had a great time and I'm glad they were able to come visit! I felt like I needed a vacation after their vacation though. I think I'm rested up now!

Have a magical Wednesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment