Thursday, September 6, 2012

Parades!

I'm now officially part of the Magic Kingdom parade department! So if you're in Disney World you may just see me marching in the parade or up on a float. The parades are such an amazing part of the Disney experience and I am so excited to be a part of it.

On my days off this week I went to Blizzard Beach, one of Disney's water parks and I went to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Blizzard Beach was a lot of fun and home to Summit Plummet, one of the world's tallest and fastest water slide. It's 12 stories high and so much fun! I got to visit with a couple characters in Epcot. I met Mary Poppins, Repunzel, and Goofy. Hollywood studios I rode my favorites a few more times, Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster.

My parents are coming in one week, and I can't wait to share it with them!
Have a magical day!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment