Friday, August 31, 2012

So, since my last post I worked Sunday with Donald at Animal Kingdom, Monday and Tuesday were my days off, Wednesday and Thursday I was friends with Minnie and Mickey at Magic Kingdom, and today I worked Animal Kingdom with Donald. At Magic Kingdom we get to hang out inside, which is nice with this Florida humidity. Animal Kingdom is a lot of fun though because there are so many more people and characters that I get to work with. I haven't worked the other parks yet so I don't have those to compare it to. On my days off this week I went to Blizzard Beach but it started to thunder so they shut down the rides because it's a water park. After that, I went to Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM), and had a great time there riding rides like Tower of Terror and Rockin' Rollercoaster. I know I've said this before but I'll say it again, Disney World is awesome! It takes so much work to bring it all to life but it's amazing how much the production of the park brings happiness to people. Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment