Sunday, August 19, 2012

So, I received this weeks training schedule today. I'll be training for character performer Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday pretty much all day. I also got my schedule for next week when I start work! I will be spending a lot of time with my friends Mickey, Minnie, and Donald for the week and hopefully for longer; I'll find out more at training.

Today was my first day of training. I took a class that they titled Welcome to Entertainment! The class had character performers (which is what I am), character attendants, photographers, and costumers. We did a lot of safety information that we had to get done. It was hard to sit in a chair for 8 hours today. Luckily, we got to take a break from sitting and go into Magic Kingdom. There we watched a show that was so awesome! It had Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, the princesses with their princes, Peter Pan and Wendy, and an evil witch. The show was really well done and I can't wait to see it again.

Last night I went to visit Magic Kingdom as a guest. It was so much fun! Disney World is such a wonderful place that I can't believe I didn't get here sooner.

Have a magical day!
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment