Friday, August 24, 2012


Today I finished my four days of training that I had this week! So now I'm officially a Disney employee. My first real day is on Sunday as a character performer. Today and yesterday we practiced in the park with our trainers present. We basically had a real day of work though because we were with real guests in Epcot. Today I spent the day with Mickey Mouse which was a lot of fun! And yesterday I spent the day with his best friend Donald. I'm having such a great time. It's amazing living in Disney World because it's like being on a never ending vacation! Tomorrow I have the day off, which I am so thankful for because I am pretty exhausted from this week. I miss everyone back home a lot and I am excited to hear about my family that is coming to visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment