Monday, October 15, 2012

Storybook Circus!

Hi everyone!
This week a brand new area of Magic Kingdom opened up called Storybook Circus. It is a lot of fun. The area has a bunch of buildings that look like circus tents.


You can see the blue circus tent in the back off this picture of me at the entrance to Storybook Circus. I have been working here all week! It is a really fun area to work. The area where you meet characters is Pete's Silly Sideshow. Here I am at the entrance to that:


Here, you can meet Daisy, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. Of course, they all have wonderful new costumes. Daisy is a fortune teller, Minnie is a Poodle Trainer, Donald is a snake charmer, and Goofy is a stunt man. The characters all stand in a big room together so they can play with each other when it is not busy. I think their favorite game is charades. I've been spending all my time lately hanging out with Minnie. Look how adorable she is in her brand new dress with her poodles!


Have a magical week!

No comments:

Post a Comment