Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween party and Grammy and Pawpaw's visit!



 Hey everyone! So Halloween at Disney World is officially over and now it is time for the Christmas season to begin. Our first Christmas party is this weekend. But this is a picture of me at our Halloween party. I ended up finding the time to attend one as a guest and it was a lot of fun. 


Here me and Katie (one of my six roommates) are with Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Tigger. We are all dressed up in our Halloween costumes to celebrate the season. Katie was a taco, and I Superwoman. Katie got so much attention about her costume, it was fun to be with her.


Of course I have to include a picture of Mickey and Minnie. My blog post wouldn't be complete without it. Here they are in their Pirate/Princess costumes.


Grammy and Pawpaw came to visit me at Disney World too! We had such a great time and it was a real treat to be able to spend so much time with them while they were here. Here we are at a wine tasting during Epcot's Food and Wine Festival.

We also went to Cirque du Soleil which is located in Downtown Disney. The show was absolutely incredible and I am so glad I got a chance to experience it. Grammy and Pawpaw were celebrating their 59th Anniversary and they are sporting their "Happy Anniversary" buttons. Last but not least, they got a VIP visit to see Mickey in Town Square Theatre. He was very excited to get to meet them.





No comments:

Post a Comment